Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
Airlines and Terminals
(Austin, Texas - TX, USA)
As a gateway to the vibrant capital of Texas, Austin Bergstrom International (AUS) is an important air transportation hub and therefore has frequent daily, direct nonstop flights to major cities across the United States such as San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, Miami and New York.
Along with main US carriers, there are also a number of smaller operators which operate services to smaller regional airports in Texas and the South.
Austin International is compact and modern, and consists of a three-level central structure with a long concourse branching off the second level. Level 1 is the Baggage Claim Level (Arrivals), Level 2 is the Concourse Level (Departures) and Level 3 is the Mezzanine Level, where you will find airline lounges.
The three-leveled terminal building caters to all passenger desires and has a simple floor plan, with Baggage Claim (Arrivals) located on Level 1, Concourse (Departures) on Level 2 and Mezzanine (airline lounges) on Level 3.
- Terminal - serves numerous destinations throughout the US, in particular Miami, Denver, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, New York and Phoenix. Major airlines include Delta, Southwest, United and US Airways
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Austin Bergstrom International (AUS).
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Branson Air Express (Corporate Flight Management)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Chautauqua Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Frontier Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)